· Tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
· Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
· Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
· Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences; Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
· Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
· Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
· You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
· You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
· You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this Internship Include
· You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
· Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
· Receive 3 certificates, and
· It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.