This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Candidate with good customer passion and drive to enhance customer experience. Collaborative with the teams across UiPath.
- The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development life-cycle and should be able to produce high-quality code.
- Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should also entrepreneurial and enjoys learning.
- Able to take lead on analyzing complex technical issues, architectural and design choices and communicate them with the team and stakeholders in both written and verbal manner to drive consensus.
- Enjoy building software with a broad range of modern technologies and being part of a smart, agile team that is motivated by solving complex business problems with technology.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in software development in an object-oriented language in Java.
- Exceptional design, coding and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design.