· Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating within SalesForce.com platform
· Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, templates, and campaigns.
· Develop and maintain visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
· Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment
· Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work
· independently and engage supervisor as needed
· Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
· Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members if selected as TL