This is what you will do at UiPath:
- Manage and resolve escalated issues logged by internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoots product and configuration related problems, tracing and identifying possible faults
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
- Liaison with other internal teams for triage and resolution of critical issues. Proactive responsibilities
- Performs routine RCAs to identify patterns and approaches towards self service / automation / improvement of support processes and upskilling
- Maps features into comprehensive documentation
- Provides tooling insights and improvements for Product / Engineering
- Creates/Shares knowledge and acts as Reviewer for Documentation
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, takes ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs
- Joins sprint meetings with Dev to deliver insight regarding high impact / critical customer facing issues
- Participates in periodical backlog reduction initiatives: retests and re-validates customer specific / customer facing issues in LTS builds to reduce backlog
This is what you will bring to UiPath:
- 5+ Years in Similar Role or at least 2 Years as a C# programmer.
- Experience in Developing/Troubleshooting .NET Framework, Asp.net, C# and MVC Web Applications
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) backed by solid computer science fundamentals
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows Architecture and Debugging
- Advanced Knowledge of Debugging Tools –
- -Sysinternals (Perfmon, Procmon, WinDbg, DebugVie)
- -Traffic analyzers (Fiddler, Wireshark)
- Advanced Knowledge of Infrastructure and AppDeployment (Azure Appservice and On premise IIS) and ability to isolate and troubleshoot networking, database and application configuration issues in these environments.Reactive responsibilities
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?