WALK – IN 17TH September 2022 – EffiGO – Purva Summit 2nd floor Hyderabad Hitech City
EffiGO is looking for a Quality Engineer to join our product engineering team. As a member of the cross-functional agile team you will collaborate with developers, product owners, implementation and consulting teams and have a huge impact on how we design, build and deliver our products.
As Quality Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing tests to ensure product quality before it is released to the customers.
• Develop test scenarios and cases as per the sprint requirements from product owner
• Should prepare the effective test data for the identified cases.
• Should be able to configure the test environment.
• As per the sprint planning, execute test cases and report the bugs.
• The test execution involves at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
• Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
• Work in agile Team and actively participate in agile events
• Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
• 3-5 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience in enterprise applications in ERP/ SCM/ CRP domains.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
• Experience with manual testing, automation testing using Selenium with appropriate frameworks
Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
EffiGO (formerly known as BOB eProcure Solutions) is a Global Procurement Specialist firm catering to small, medium and large enterprises in addressing all their needs on the procurement activities and services. Our progressive ideas and talented staff assist you in every way to make your procurement an efficient process. This has enabled us to punch well above our weight having produced valuable solutions and services to a number of successful businesses.
As of today, EffiGO’ clientele has benefited using our solutions, across domains and geographies, Government and Corporate.
We are committed to deliver world class services and solutions and we give highest importance to compliance, and customer privacy and security. To substantiate our efficiency and capability, our support team has handled a single event value up to $450Mn. Our ability to handle multiple auction services simultaneously has ensured no crash reports or reduction in the speed and has ably conducted single National Level Logistics Event value up $100Mn.
We have been handpicked for our ability to deliver local support with global expertise by our clients. We have proven track record in delivering intelligent automation platforms and support services essential for effective spend management.
We enable organizations in identifying savings and adhering internal compliances of their procurement needs. Our flexible procurement solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of organizations and can accommodate a wide array of procurement initiatives and activity levels. Delivering Peace of Mind, User friendliness and ROI [Return on Investment] at the end of the day.
A fully managed functional, technical, Implementation & Support Team
Sourcing consulting capabilities:
Both On-Site and Base Location Consulting
Resources & capability highlights:
Fully owned Software
Tendering Suite with PKI digital signature
Bangalore, Karnataka Founded 2010
B2P - Budget to Pay Suite, e-Procurement, eRFX / e-Tender, Vendor Management, eNegotiations or
Reverse Auction, e-Auctions/Disposals or Forward Auction, e-Contracts
Management, e-Catalogues, PO Automation, e-Invoice, Payment Release Info, and e-Agricultural Solutions