We are a Singapore company called Edufied Having gained some success in Singapore, we are now planning to expand our business and ramping up the team size.
More about Edufied
Having a team of 8 already in the Philippines, we are ready to expand further.
Here’s the scope for a Senior MEAN Dev.
Developing a web application using MEAN Stack.
– Angularjs 6.0,
– Nodejs 9.0
– Web3.js ( Preferred )
Job Description :
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use
– Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
– Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
– Data migration, transformation, and scripting
– Setup and administration of backups
– Outputting data in different formats
– Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language, MEAN
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
– Understanding of – session management- in a distributed server environment
Edufied is a Blockchain-based Credential Storage & Verification System that allows Issuers from Academic, Professional or Government agencies to issue e-credentials with ease, preventing any fake certificates/claims from happening. The system also improves work efficiency by reducing the amount of admin work like attending to call-in verification or certificate reprint request.