Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
– Configuring Router / Switches/ Access Points/ Firewall
– Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
– Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
– Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
– Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
– Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
– Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
– Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
– Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
– Build and test new managed hardware devices
– Co-ordinate the deployment of managed hardware devices with customers and internal stakeholders