Job Title: Staff Nurse
Company: Dr. Sunny Medical Centre
Duration: Full time
We are looking to a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The
staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery. Provides
professional nursing services and patient care in variety of inpatient and outpatient settings. Follows established
nursing process, including patient assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation. Ensures
adherence to hospital or department and university policies, and nursing procedures, standards, and practices.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program
• 1-4 Years of experience preferred. Freshers can also apply
• Certification/State registration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of patient evaluation and triage procedures.
• Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
• Knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
• Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care programs.
• Skill in preparing and maintaining patient records.
• Knowledge of clinical and/or surgical facilities, instruments, and equipment.
• Knowledge of appropriate procedures and standards for the administration of medications and patient care aids.
About Dr Sunny Medical Centre
Established in 1990, Dr. Sunny Medical Centre has become a trusted household name in the field of comprehensive
healthcare both among the Arab Community and the expatriate community of the Emirate of Sharjah, U.A.E. with the
aim of healthcare for the whole family, the Clinic was started by Dr. Sunny Kurian, a specialist paediatrician, in Shahba
area of Sharjah. Throughout the years, the humble clinic expanded into a full-fledged Medical Centre with an evergrowing team of qualified doctors, technicians and healthcare professionals. The centre has kept up with the demands
of the times and has now grown into one of the largest Multi - Specialty Centre in the private healthcare sector in the
Northern Emirates, equipped with most modern facilities.
With the aim of providing world class service in India, Dr Sunny Medical Centre started its first centre in India in 2009
in Bangalore. Currently we have 2 centres in Bellandur and Sarjapur Road.