Say goodbye to traffic, freelance jobs, looking for clients, working in cheap agencies and say hello to being a home-based (or nomadic!) creative artist.
This job combines the best of both worlds: the flexibility of a home-based job and the security of a steady stream of projects. Work directly with our amazing clients! The graphics you’ll create will help support their businesses.
What’s it like to work at Design Pickle?
Design Pickle’s main headquarters are in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our team of awesome designers is based in the
Philippines, Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Colombia, Argentina and Mexico. Though the work is remote, we’ve worked very hard to create a friendly and connected culture.
It’s not as lonely as you’d expect from a full-time, home-based job! We’re in constant communication and Pickles are able to form lifelong bonds with colleagues while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Execute graphic design requests efficiently with a pragmatic approach. Meaning: keep designs ego-free and do what’s best for the client.
- Follow internal processes. Communicate effectively with your assigned Production team to ensure that requests are being executed accurately.
- Communicate with your assigned clients via email & live chat. Working online means written requests and written responses. Follow instructions and express yourself clearly and professionally.
- Be able to look up and learn new things quickly. Questions are welcome and we help each other learn every day. But a good designer is able to troubleshoot most issues efficiently.
- Have an eye for accuracy and quality control. Review outbound graphics before sending them. Minimize unnecessary back-and-forth by making sure your output is in line with your client’s request.
- Be available to work FULL-TIME following a regular schedule.
- A FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude!
- Team player!
- Experience with handling clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in written English.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Graphic design experience
- Has daily/unlimited access to fast internet connection not less than 5MBPS
- Has an updated computer or laptop that can handle lots of design action!
- Has a working web camera installed — for application, training, and video conferences/meetings
- Adobe CC AI, PSD, and INDD installed.
- Work from home — or from anywhere!
- Unbeatable pay rates.
- Every two weeks payout schedule. Consistent, no cutoffs.
- Internal career/promotion opportunities beyond graphic design.
- Free training and personal development.
- Healthcare coverage after minimum tenure.
After you’ve submitted your details, please check your emails (or your spam folder) for the Initial Screening Test so we could process your application.
Excited to see your creativity!