Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Assist in generating high quality leads
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Making business and sales calls
• Developing marketing materials to communicate with clients
• Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty
• Brainstorming with the team to create new project strategies
• Design proposals
• Client research, researching market and industry trends
• Recording and maintaining prospect database
· Must have his/her own laptop
· Strong communication skills
· Fair knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Team Player
· Certificate of Internship
· Stipend : ₹ 5000 – ₹ 10000
· Reference letter (Performance Based)
· Pre-placement offer (Performance Based)
About Cybersecurity Startup
We are a dynamic cyber security and technology management start-up recognised by the Government of India. Our goal is to find candidates who can work in a challenging environment and industry.
Given the dynamic nature of the technology and security verticals, it is critical that applicants are self-motivated and highly organised to be successful. Depending on the profile, selected candidates will get to work closely with security and forensic professionals as well as leaders of the digital industry.
What You Can Expect: Our team will work closely with you to identify your core skill sets and develop them. You really need to be at the top of your skills, logic and dedication to keep up. Working in sync with the team is essential and we are confident you will find working with us a rewarding experience.