Position:Director [ Serving Humanity Is Prayer]
Humanitarian aid is assistance and action with the purpose of saving lives, alleviating suffering, and protecting/maintaining human dignity. Humanitarian aid is committed to supporting vulnerable host populations that have experienced a sudden emergency, disaster, or crisis or require ongoing support or assistance to maintain or improve quality of life.
Duties of SHIP Director
• Ensure all staff members understand the humanitarian needs and priorities, and the objectives and strategies being pursued.
• Assessing emergency situations and working closely with other staff members to locate the region or area of emergency
• Coordinating and supporting the work of volunteers
• Managing program budgets
• Coordinating efforts with humanitarian partners, government officials, and media
• To look after overall operations
Qualification: Graduate with good year of experience
Skill Sets: Excellent negotiation, diplomatic skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills and strong ethics and a commitment to change, should have love to serve for humanity.
Age criteria: Min 30 Years -Max 40 years.
Gender: Independent Woman.
Years of experience: 10 years +
Should be ready to work 12 hours a day and 6 days a week.
Pay is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Website Link: – http://air.ind.in
About AiRInstituteOfRealization : AiR believes that we should start our day in silence. Then go on to some education. Follow that with action and don’t end the day without devotion. Repeat the circle and be in Bliss.
This will help us to be conscious that we are not the Ego, Mind, and Body. We should accept all that which flows from the Divine. We should realize that we do nothing. We are just instruments through whom the Lord gets things done. Our Goal is to Realize the Truth and God. Finally, we must be in constant union with God through devotion and deep love and longing for the Divine.