Position:Director [ Serving Humanity Is Prayer]
Humanitarian aid is assistance and action with the purpose of saving lives, alleviating suffering, and protecting/maintaining human dignity. Humanitarian aid is committed to supporting vulnerable host populations that have experienced a sudden emergency, disaster, or crisis or require ongoing support or assistance to maintain or improve quality of life.
Duties of SHIP Director
• Ensure all staff members understand the humanitarian needs and priorities, and the objectives and strategies being pursued.
• Assessing emergency situations and working closely with other staff members to locate the region or area of emergency
• Coordinating and supporting the work of volunteers
• Managing program budgets
• Coordinating efforts with humanitarian partners, government officials, and media
• To look after overall operations
Qualification: Graduate with good year of experience
Skill Sets: Excellent negotiation, diplomatic skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills and strong ethics and a commitment to change, should have love to serve for humanity.
Age criteria: Min 30 Years -Max 40 years.
Gender: Independent Woman.
Years of experience: 10 years +
Should be ready to work 12 hours a day and 6 days a week.
Pay is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Website Link: – http://air.ind.in