Business Development Executive Jobs in Chennai
Manage deal pipeline end to end:
• Lead generation through various marketing channels
• Develop relationship with prospects; evaluate and match needs with project inventory
• Co-ordinate meetings and engage with prospects on site
• Facilitate deal negotiation and closure
Inventory primarily consists of residential properties for sale and rent.
Candidates get a platform to:
• Develop and exhibit entrepreneurial and managerial skills including decision making, resilience, negotiation, communication
• Express themselves; reflect on interests, strengths and areas with scope for improvement
• Build a strong network; learn along with people having rich entrepreneurial experience and hailing from premier institutions including IIMs, NITs, VITs
• Gain exposure to (digital) marketing, sales operations, real estate industry, and be part of firm’s growth
Rewards are principally fixed in nature, with further upside potential.
Desired Candidate Profile:
We are looking to recruit people, not resumes or academic qualifications.
Although our checklist is principally flexible, we are looking for people with entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic.
Fluency in English and Tamil would be appreciated.
About Crescent Construction
A well established firm in Chennai's real estate space, on the cusp of transformation and growth.