Post- Security Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
· Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
· Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards.
· Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs.
· Review reports on incidents and breaches.
· Investigate & resolved issues.
· Create reports for management on security status.
· They should be strong leaders and team players who can also work independently as needed.
· Candidate have deeply knowledge on policy, awareness, access monitoring, compliance and strategy.
· Client Linkage.
· Having experience as security manager.
· Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
· Excellent knowledge of Security protocols and procedure.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.