· Online product/ service.
· Content development and complete media approach with the help of Digital Platform.
· Working Knowledge of Online Reputation Management & Develop strategic Communication & Planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content.
· Must have a keen sense of Brand management, Positioning and hands on experience in Digital portal.
· Design, execute, deliver & monitor social media engagements with clear outcome of exponential growth.
· Identify new trend in digital marketing, evaluate new technology and ensure the brand is at forefront of industry developments.
· Work on printed material to supplement Social Media optimization.
· Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns.
· Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
About Bonvive India Limited
Bonvive India Limited has been established in 2016, is among the world’s leading manufacturers of spices & online medical assistance. We encourage a culture of health, safety & ethical work practice. We pride our self in commitment to our customer relationships built through many years of outstanding quality & integrity . Our philosophy is to provide value added solution and their timely and cost effective service.