1. Preparation of quarterly, half yearly & annual accounts and finalization of accounts of group companies.
2. Handling statutory matters including Income Tax/GST/VAT, transfer pricing issues.
3. Looking after accounts receivables/payable, TDS, Bank reconciliation etc.
4. Preparation of balance sheet and audit report of the company.
5. Continuous management of financial systems and budgets.
6. Undertaking financial audits.
7. Providing financial advice.
8. Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice.
9. Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk.
10. Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for accountancy.
11. Counselling clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency.
12. Detecting and preventing fraud.
13. Maintaining accounting ledgers and account reconciliations.
14. Complete the statutory and other audits within the stipulated time.
15. Preparing and analysing accounting records and financial statements reports & also responsible for MIS report of finance & accounting.
About Bonvive India Limited
Bonvive India Limited has been established in 2016, is among the world’s leading manufacturers of spices & online medical assistance. We encourage a culture of health, safety & ethical work practice. We pride our self in commitment to our customer relationships built through many years of outstanding quality & integrity . Our philosophy is to provide value added solution and their timely and cost effective service.