Responsibilities : include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
Salary: 1.2 Lpa-3.10 Lpa.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area-Website Designing, Web development, Logo designing
Role Category: Associate Software Developer Java/.Net/Php
Role: Software Trainee
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Key skills: Design Java design engineer java j2ee core java, .net and Php.
• Problem solving skills
• Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
• Good organizational and time management skills
• For programming, knowledge (Java/ Asp.net/Php) of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
• Some may require experience with database management systems.
• An ability to work to deadlines.
• A good eye for detail.
Qualifications criteria: Required B.Tech(CS/ IT),BCA, MCA,B.sc-IT, M.sc IT-2017 ,2018 and 2019, Pass out candidates are eligible for this profile.