We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Engineer who holds a passion to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
· Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
· Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
· Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
· Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
· Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
· Taking lead on projects, as needed.