Do you use smart speakers at home? We are looking for people who regularly use voice assistants through their home smart speakers. This project is for you!
Appen is currently conducting a study to understand how we can improve the quality of day-to-day interactions with home smart speakers, such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. As part of these efforts, we are currently looking for participants to share the transcripts of their voice commands to this type of home smart speakers.
· Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speaker
· Hindi speaker living in India
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Hindi (India) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!