Do you want to work with a leading technology company to help improve quality and capabilities of the smartphone camera? Then this project may be just for you.
This project will collect data for the purposes of device training to better understand facial recognition as people age.
· Have access to a smartphone
· Have access to library photos spanning the first 10 years of your chosen subject’s life
· Access to a diverse range of photos for one subject
· English speakers living in India
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English (India) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for Malombe
5. Choose the “Learn More” or “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!