Would you like to evaluate publisher and their content for newsworthiness? Then this is the project for you!
We will use externally available criteria to see whether authors are using good journalistic practices (i.e. citations, affiliations, etc.). We will review content for newsworthiness based on if they are reporting on current events and timely information.
Join us if you have an interest in news and current events!
· Native or bilingual in Odia
· Must also be fluent in English
· 20 hours per week
· An active Facebook account with at least 25 friends.
· An interest in news is helpful in this workflow
2. Choose Odia (India) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for Ness.
5. Choose the “Learn More” or “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, and video used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. With expertise in more than 180 languages, a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform, Appen solutions provide the quality, security, and speed required by leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, manufacturing, and governments worldwide. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices around the world. At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining the agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth-tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due, and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value of teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we don’t give up.