Job Description :
● Minimum 3+yrs of experience in business analyst ERP Cloud SAAS
● Defining requirements, scope and objectives related to overall business strategies
● Developing, implementing, maintaining, configuring functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications
● Design and lead implementation strategy based on institutional structure and data availability
● Assist team in improving process, and developing scalable solutions
● Translating business requirements into ERP solutions
● Partner with clients technical staff, to extract and validate data
● Foster executive level relationships within the institution
Desired Candidate Profile :
● Experience presenting to and/or facilitating conversations with executive level audience.
● Strong knowledge in current trends of education industry.
● Strong analytic skills required, including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements.
● Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
● Experience working in higher education preferred.
Business analysis, business analyst, client servicing, senior business analyst, higher education, schools, colleges, institutes, universities, k12, education erp, professor, lecturer, teacher, faculty.