1. Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
2. Researching prospects and generating leads.
3. Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
4. Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
5. Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
6. Building and maintaining a database.
7. Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
8. Participating in sales team meetings.
9. Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
10. Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
11. Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls.
12. Meet sales targets set and contribute to team targets.
13. Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
14. Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues