KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
· Play the role of customer advocacy and orchestration in each key stage of the customer lifecycle.
· Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
· Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
· Collaborate with internal (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
· Manage consistent customer engagement rhythm to enable strategic and operational conversations and generate effective reports which provide clarity to stakeholders and leaders to enable internal resource prioritization.
· Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
· Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally.
· Meet your renewal and increment revenue target.
· Handling queries of the client.
· Should have excellent communication skills.
· Minimum 6 months experience in accounts or having good knowledge of accounting.
· Preference should be given to females.
· Should have convincing skills
· Should have analytical skills.