We are looking to hire a talented and Experienced PHP Developer to develop and manage the front end and back-end of our e-commerce portal (www.jhingalala.in). As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Experience:- 3+ Years
Salary :- Good hike on Current CTC
Location :- Okhla Industrial Area Phase-II, New Delhi-110020
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop E – commerce websites and applications.
· Guide in the execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data.
· Troubleshooting & debugging Web applications.
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
· Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
· Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
· Troubleshooting application and code issues.
· Integrating data storage solutions.
· Finalizing front-end & back-end features and testing web applications.
· Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
· Good understanding of the technology and domain.
· Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
· Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
· Mobile development experience.
· Implementation and maintenance of quality systems.
· Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT (or related field)
· Perspective Knowledge of E – commerce integration.