Affiliate Marketing Specialist Jobs in Vadodara
The Affiliate Marketing Specialist needs to be organized, understand business drivers, and possess effective communication skills. This person will develop and optimize every aspect of Affiliate Marketing.
If you are looking for a great opportunity with an established MNC, in Vadodara, Gujarat; then here it is!!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and Recruit potential affiliates regularly.
- Responsible for the overall coordination of affiliates.
- Form the first point of contact with affiliates and establish regular communication with them for the resolution of questions/queries they may have.
- Provide technical and other support to VIP affiliates
- Manage, monitor and update the company’s affiliate platforms with relevant information, marketing material, deals etc.
- Generate and prepare periodic and other ad hoc reports regarding affiliates.
- Communicate with internal departments to solve technical and other issues
- Handle administrative tasks of the department.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Professional Skills and Qualifications:-
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Affiliate Marketing.
- Familiar with SEO and CRO best practices.
- Basic experience of HTML, XML and JS.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel Skills.
- Fluent in English and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of EU affiliate market is an advantage.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of tracking technologies.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing market and a rapidly growing company.
Required Candidate profile
- At least 3+ Years of Hands on experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a performance driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Established company with great financial stability
- International luxury offices in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Fast personal and career development
- World class training
- International travel opportunities
- Service recognition awards
- Market leading salary packages
- Accommodation in company guest house
- Bonus incentive plans
- Regular social activities
- Management developed from within
- Unrivalled team working dynamics
- Develop ground breaking technology
- Innovative forward thinking organisation
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Affiliate Marketing Specialist to expand our existing team and work on international e-commerce application.