It is a home based job that can be processed from your home office or any other place with internet connection. Excellent opportunity for a person with administration skills, attention to detail, self- organized, communicative with a strong personality, to join the project management team of a global organization. Coordinating design and construction procedures to ensure that projects are completed on time while managing client requirements.
As a project manager in exhibition booth design and construction, you’ll plan and manage projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget.
– Finding out what the client or company wants to achieve
– Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed
– Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project
– Leading in the project involved team
– Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
– Reporting regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers
– Using well-known project management methods to break down the project into stages and monitor its progress.
Skills & Interests
– Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
– Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
– Fluent English written and spoken
– Great attention to detail
– Good communication and negotiation skills
– Understanding of budget control
– The ability to work well with others and lead a team
– A good understanding of business
– Good IT skills
Formation: University level, or high school level, excellent English (written and spoken).
Applications only over web form here: http://www.activteam.com/jobs/offer_det.php?bid=&a_id=5&sk_id=2
Contact over phone or email will not be considered.
Activteam exhibition stand design and build, is the first name in custom built stands, and synonymous with invention and dynamic. Excellent exhibition booth design and manufacturing capabilities, providing world class stands solutions for companies looking for a professional exhibition approach.