About Greenovation Projects Pvt Ltd
· Candidate must be a law Graduate (LLB), be capable of drafting legal documents, papers, etc.
· Appear before various authorities, boards, councils, quasi-judicial authorities, local municipal and other authorities.
· Liaise with lawyers to review the progress of the litigations and arbitrations to ensure timely follow up & closure of cases and keep the management updated on the status periodically.
· Represent the organization in meetings conducted to brief lawyers/solicitors on ongoing and prospective litigations
· Analyze from legal perspective - MOUs, Legal contracts, tender specs that are signed by governments. Identify loopholes and effectively partner in the negotiation process in order to ensure all contracts are prepared in best interest of the organization.
· Drafting of all commercial and legal documents as per the requirement of the business to ensure that they are in accordance with the corresponding laws.
· Ready to travel as and when organization is needed.
· Conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyse the legal information.